Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Round 2 - 1/30/08

Quite a few great games and odd lines this evening. Here are my picks:

Penguins +125 at Thrashers -145

Just in case you don't know, I'm a Penguins fan and -145 for the Thrashers is absurd. Pittsburgh wins.

Result: Thrashers beat Penguins 4-1.

Ducks +120 at Wild -140

I love the Wild, but I also love the Ducks and the Ducks will repeat this year so any opportunity you get to take them at a +, do it. Anaheim Wins

Result: Ducks lose to Minnesota 5-1.

Blackhawks +125 at Avalanche -145 - Over 5.5 +110

This is a pretty even game and you never know which goalie, and which version of that goalie, will show up for the Blackhawks. Avalanche have been struggling lately after going on a mini-run behind the rejuvenated Theodore so I'll take the Blackhawks just for the +125. I'll also take the over.

Result: Colorado beats Chicago like they stole somethin', 6-3.


No comments: